Please read the Terms and Conditions carefully. By submitting your product to Kennections you agree to the following Repair Terms and Conditions.
- Repair Service. Kennections (us)(we) will repair your product as described for the estimated charges
- Payment. You will promptly pay Kennections (us)(we) the estimated charges identified plus any additional charges subsequently agreed by you. Your payment is due when the product is ready. If we determine, while inspecting your product, that essential additional repairs are needed we reserves the right to return the product to you without repairing it.
- Unanticipated Labor/Parts. If the requested repairs require labor and/or parts not originally specified we may seek your approval to revise the estimate. If you do not agree we may return your product unrepaired.
- Parts. Kennections may use new, or reconditioned parts and will retain any replaced part as its property, and the replacement part will be your property. To the extent permitted by applicable law, you hereby waive any right you may have to receive any replaced parts. If applicable law requires us to return a replaced part to you, you agree to pay Kennections the additional cost of the replacement items.
- Disclaimer of Warranty. Kennections warrants (1) that repairs will be performed in a competent and workmanlike manner and (2) that all parts used to repair your product will be free form defects in materials and workmanship for a period of thirty (30) days unless otherwise specified. If a defect exists in a replacement part during the part’s warranty period we will (1) repair the part, using new, used or reconditioned parts, (2) replace the part with a new, used or reconditioned equivalent part, or (3) refund the fair market value of the part.
6.The warranty does not cover: (a) Any damage or defect including accidental, abusive, neglectful, misuse, extreme physical or electrical interference such as surges of electricity or other external causes. (b) Defects caused by normal wear and tear during the 30 days period.
(c) Cosmetic damage to the covered part such as scratches/dents or broken plastic/glass.
(d) Any serial numbers or marks on parts that have been altered, defaced or removed from its original location.
- Limitation of Liability. Kennections IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY FAILURES OR DELAYS IN PERFORMING UNDER THIS AGREEMENT THAT ARE DUE TO EVENTS OUTSIDE OF ITS REASONABLE CONTROL.
8.Data and Information. Kennections (us)(we) is not liable for loss or corruption of data or your confidential, proprietary or personal information or removable data. Before you bring in or send your product(s) for any repair service, you should make a backup copy of your data and remove any confidential, proprietary or personal information and removable media such as memory cards, CD’s, flash drives.
- Abandoned Product. If you have not claimed your product and paid all charges due within thirty (30) days after being notified by us that your product is ready for pick up we will consider your product abandoned and will have the right to dispose of it.
- Personal Information. You agree and understand that it is necessary for us to collect, process and use your personal data in order to perform the service and obligations under these Terms and Conditions.